jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

my carrer.

Hi now I speak about my carrer:
I dicided studing veterinary because I like so much the animals and the animal production. I think this is a pretty profession also motivate me so much to work in the field.
I preferred this university because I think to this is the best university of veterinary of Chile and  also the place is very beautiful and this place is close of my house, but I realized that the sistem to teaching isn`t the best to work because I found so much shortcoming in the form to us practice to do veterinarys
About the carrer I thinkto is very funy and the carrer to interct to outdoor also I  can learn thing interesting of the animals and their environment, their care and way of be of this.
                                                                                                bye I see you later


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi now I speak about my carrer:
    I SP dicided SP studing veterinary because I like so much WW the animals and the animal production. I think this is a WW pretty profession also motivate me so much to work in the field.
    I preferred this university because I think to this is the best university of veterinary of Chile and also the place is very beautiful and this place is close of my house, but I realized that the SP sistem WW to teaching isn`t the best to work because I found so much shortcoming in the form to us practice to do WF veterinarys
    About the SP carrer I thinkto is very SP funy and the SP carrer to interct to outdoor also I can learn WOthing interesting of the animals and their environment, their care and way of be of this.

    Fran,
    well done!Im sure you will succeed maybe abit slow but you will do fine
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi fran! maybe we will work together, also I like field.

    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar