jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

My favourite subject

Hi now I speking about my fovourite subject, I hope like you:
My favourite subject is histology is about the tissue, organ development and their cell, we can see the organs in the microscope, their layers and composition, I like this because always was interesting for celular composition.

 The class has one parts theoric and other practic in wich I can use microscope and see the cell. We can look embryo tissues this I like very much.

I like very much this subject because is very easy to understand the toppic, is very interesting and is useful to understand other subject like anatomy or fisiology. Also I like it becaue schedule is very comfortable  because I`m not  tired in the class the friday in the morning and the class are very short.
Also I like histology because the teacher is very nice and I can do question and she give me very good answers.
That all I hope you like.

                                                                                                                         bye

    

1 comentario:

  1. Hi now I SP speking about my SP fovourite subject, I hope WO like you:
    My favourite subject is histology is about the tissue, organ development and their cell, we can see the organs in the microscope, their layers and composition, I like this because always was interesting for SP celular composition.

    The class has one WF WO parts theoric and other SP practic in SP wich I can use microscope and see the cell. We can look embryo tissues WO this I like very much.

    I like very much this subject because is very easy to understand the SP toppic, is very interesting and is useful to understand other subject like anatomy or SP fisiology. Also I like it becaue schedule is very comfortable because I`m not tired in the class WW the friday in the morning and the class are very short.
    Also I like histology because the teacher is very nice and I can do question and she SVA give me very good answers.
    That all I hope you like.

    Fran,
    good! it looks like everything in the subject is nice
    miss

    ResponderEliminar